Thought

I thought about a thought,
that I thought a while ago,
I thought that that's a thought,
that I should really let you know,
so I think I'll write the thought,
and make all the thinkers think,
but the thought that I was thinking,
just went flowing down the sink....

:|

5 of your kind reacted:

wondering, how to think this

May 28, 2007 at 8:29 AM  

A piece of advice: Don't be friends with people who hurt you (intentionally or otherwise)

May 29, 2007 at 4:03 AM  

enriching

June 2, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

The thought flowed till the brink
The thought then sprouted some wings
So dear readers get this thing
read this poem and n get the drink
and in the end u go ring-a-ring

September 10, 2007 at 12:27 AM  

Yay! for plagiarism.

You inspire me, City of the dead =p

http://abstractity.blogspot.com/2008/08/ramblings-of-confused-mind.html

August 20, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home