Haha!
Breaking news about the big date!

I take great pleasure in revealing the truth of the whole matter, to my ever faithful audience :)

She said: He asked me out!
Truth: She asked him out..

She said: He has been asking me out since a very long time..
Truth: Thats the first time the date topic was ever discussed.

She said: I canceled the date because it was the last date of my college admission.
Truth: She asked him to accompany her to college, since she had to submit her form, but he didn't wanna go, so he canceled the date !

This news has been verified by reliable sources and PeaBrain himself..

PeaBrain has gone underground for security reasons, since his life maybe in grave danger for making a COMPLETE FOOL OUTTA NUTCASE!

Nut Case was not available for comment, since she had gone to get braces fixed!

For more breaking news,
of no concern to you or anyone else on this planet,
stay tunned :p

9 of your kind reacted:

Phew. What a relief. {For you}

I mean, PeaBrain didn't go out with her AFTER ALL!!!!!

Congratulations on your happiness.

Though I do hope PeaBrain comes back from underground. I mean, for everyone's good at least.

I mean, not only YOUR good, Everyone's good.

:)

May 13, 2007 at 5:58 AM  

aaah. the secrets have been revealed.
the world is so much a better place now!

*hails great author and discoverer* :)

May 13, 2007 at 6:26 AM  

peabrain's brain did wrk afterall,

BUT I expected a lil more uf bitchin-ditchin-pulling-making a fool blah blah ..

May 13, 2007 at 9:39 AM  

now dats 1 dead pea-brain..... XD

May 17, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

who is peaBrain?

*feels like one while asking ;)

May 21, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

nice.... :)


*yeah thats all i guess*

May 21, 2007 at 1:42 PM  

u r one helluva hilarious writer! :)

May 23, 2007 at 6:07 AM  

how can u knw me ma'am ?? i dont even knw U :D

May 23, 2007 at 3:13 PM  

and... it has already begun....

May 23, 2007 at 3:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home