Case I:
(New group member arrives at group meeting place)
(Sees me and his friend talking)

NGM: What! You called me here, and only she has come! Where is everyone else???

Me: (undoubtedly offended) Oh wow! I'm flattered... (sarcastic tone)

NGM: (surprised) No no! Don't be flattered and all..

Me: (duh! leaves)




Case II:
(Friend meeting after two years, friend has long hair)

Me: Why do you tie your hair?

He: So that people around me don't get jealous...

Me: Then why don't you just cut it off?

He: Err.... Umm.... Coz I want people to get jealous of my long hair...

Me: You just contradicted your own statement.

He: Its because, I'm having these hallucinations off late....

Me: Don't you mean 'short term memory loss' ?

He: Err... same thing

Me: :| (duh!)

6 of your kind reacted:

:)

a smiley.
you said you wanted one.

May 24, 2007 at 12:49 AM  

:)

ur wrks appreciated.

but u seem to be very straifwd gal.
u have very few things that make you go Duh!!

BTW, i hope that article uf yours on the RHS is not copyrighted. (About leaving a comment)

May 24, 2007 at 4:17 AM  

cute..

May 24, 2007 at 6:32 AM  

LOL!!

missy i am still waiting for the much awaited story from ya!

May 24, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

naaise !!! :).. wil cme bac fer more ! keep up da gud wrk ! \m/

May 25, 2007 at 4:18 AM  

rofl

May 27, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home