Sweet Revenge :




Do you know why the ‘evil step sisters’ always get away with the crap they put ‘sweet innocent’ little girls like us through, without a scratch? Its because, we’re always too busy being sweet and innocent.

My (so called) ‘best friend’ loves to brag; right from shoes to bags to clothes to fancy restaurants to fancier guys in her life. And she makes it a point to make sure that I feel ugly, lifeless, worthless and useless. I’ve always longed to get back at her, one way or the other, but in the end I always end up being the sweetheart that I am and forgiving her.
(A better explanation would be, I don’t have what it takes to stand up to her and say, “You’re a bitch, you goddamn bitch! You wouldn’t mind sleeping with the milkman if he’d give you a discount of 5 bucks per litre! I wouldn’t even run you over with my tricycle, because my tricycle wouldn’t wanna touch you with the end of a sticky stick!”)

The problem was, that she made me feel miserable so well, that no one but another girl, could tell, that she’s doing it on purpose.

Today was a regular day, when she began to blow her big fat stinky trumpet, about this hot guy in college, who everyone else wants to date, but he showers her with all the attention in the world. (Yeah I’ve seen this guy, and if you’d ask my opinion, I’d rather date Brutus from the Popeye Show.) And she began going ‘paa-paaa-paaaa’ about this sweet guy from our group, (who had a major, huge, big time crush on her, and I suppose he still does) and he dropped her home last night, and even offered to pick her up everyday, (since madame lives on mount Everest and has to scale ice clad mountains to get to our meeting place and back home *sheeesh*)

[Okay, a little fact file, background information time: The guy in question is a pet, but he, like most guys, has fallen in head over heels in love with her. I guess its because its of her ‘inner’ beauty, little of which is on display everyday, yes even in this shivering cold season of winter. And I know that she is just using him as a means of transport, and the moment she gets better transportation facilities, she’ll dump him and jump onto the next fancy ride available.]

Now that kinda ticked me off. You see, as long as someone messes around with my tinee winee brain, its ok, no issues, my brain is all your to play around with, the worst I can do is run off crying. BUT! When anyone, and I mean ANYONE, messes around with my friends, I’m all up in arms, with grenades and stuff. So I decided to teach, the ‘evil step sister a lesson. Poor me, I’m doing this without a magic wand or even a fairy godmother.
So I began teasing her, ‘Ohh! He likes you’ and ‘he still got a crush on you’ and ‘OMG! He’s reaching you home n all haan!’ I kept going on and on and on, she was really enjoying it, and she thought I’d be hurt because he’s one of my best friends and he treats her like a princess and me like one of the guys, but I didn’t stop there.
Even when we reached our ‘adda’ (hangout) I went on and on and on. Now madame began to get uncomfortable, infact, she began to get embarrassed. You see, girls like her, love the attention the guys give them, but they hate to show the other guys, that something maybe on, between her and him. If the other guys come to know, they may stop hitting on her, and that makes her lose big points in the ‘attention craving’ game.
As usual, he offered to drop her, and I kept giggling, making it terribly obvious to the rest, that something was on here, and we parted on a friendly note, if you consider dagger looks friendly.

(I’m sure she’s gonna skin me alive tomorrow, but what the heck! I got sweet revenge, lol, couldn’t have been sweeter.)

7 of your kind reacted:

Okay... now if using my psychologically correct analytical brain is true, then that means i can safely conclude the following.

Your best friend is not really your best friend.
your "best friend" has no access to the computer
or does not know of your blog otherwise.
the inner beauty you were talking about, is what i thought it was anyway.
Correct me if im wrong, but you have a crush on this guy...and of course the PRIMARY reason being REVENGE.*does NOT roll eyes*
All in all, i think ur a real good blogger.(as long as ur evil step sister dusnt find out about ur blog.

January 17, 2007 at 5:26 AM  

i usually don't like blogs which ppl write bout their personal life, but urs is an exception
(im NOT lying, i have no reason to :) )
and the reason is, i LOVE the way u can rant!!!
gr8 going...
as 4 the post, i can't judge/pretend to understand ur personal problems, but wt u did surely seems... hilarious!!!

January 19, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

Hi , I got through your blog through the random blogs thing.

And I think I found some similarities like the whatever thing.

You know what, I can actually feel what are you going through. I've been facing approximately the same stuff.

Hmm, Do check it sometime , okay ?

http://whateverfiles.blogspot.com/

January 20, 2007 at 2:20 AM  

Whooooaaaaa!!! hope dis is not tha after-effects of the "K"-serials lol..just kiddin...
gud job!! :)

January 21, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

Yeah second jatin[:P]
yep thats his id..ur blog is hilarious u gotta write a lot more..i keep chking on the sly..i loved this one too much not to comment[:D]
One more suggestion..try bragging abt all her supposed cruches in front of everyone..not only the sweet guy that wud work like wonders too

~crazy baby..
If u wondered who si this

January 21, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

Hey gurl,

Thanks for those wonderful comments. They are working like oxygen today.

Yes.. I have an Orkut profile, but I am not using it these days. Got off it for some reason.

I will tell you, when I'd be on there again.

And I m supposed to be dead today.

January 22, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

You really like your best friend dont you??

BTW boys are not dumb, they just enjoy the fact that girls assume they're dumb and give them opthalmic treats.

February 11, 2007 at 7:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home