You can’t imagine the limit to which people are willing to stoop just to make you feel low. I don’t know if they get some evil kick out of it, but they do it anyway.

Last night I was really mad at my friends, because they were worshipping this hot chic of the group, and I’m sure if she hung around longer they’d end up kissing her feet. So I didn’t meet them, and expected them to miss me. I’m not exactly the ugly ducking of the whole human female species, but I’m not Jennifer Lopez either. She on the other hand, is Angelina Jolie. She goes out of her way to wear minimal clothes ever when everyone else is shivering in the winter cold. I guess it takes a lotta trouble to look cheap and available, and she’s sure working hard at it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d turn up at a Christmas Party wearing a bikini, just so that the guys can ogle at her.

At this very moment, I hate hate her much more than most people I know, hate this guy:




Anyway, back to my friends (yes! My friends, were ‘my’ friends until ‘miss skimpy clothes’ came dancing along.). Under normal conditions, they’d call three hours in advance to find out if I’d be meeting them or not. I’m miss funny bones, God gifted me with quite a few of them which rattle turn by turn, making everyone else’s sides split laughing. But not yesterday! Oh no! Yesterday, they called me to find out if miss skimpy clothes would step out of the clouds like an angel and bless them all with little more show of “you know what”.

Aaaaarghrghrghrgh! I really lost my mind!

But that’s not where it ends. That miss no good goodie two shoes calls up, and I just made up a stupid excuse that I had had a migraine problem, and she reacts as if she is the most concerned person on this goddamn planet, and she’s die if something happened to me (Yeah! She’d die partying for sure). Not only that, but she called from MY BEST FRIEND’s cellphone  . I could have ripped her apart limb from limb. I mean, she hadn’t even noticed him ever. I’m sure that was all because he wasn’t the cute sweetheart that he is now. Well, now she acts like they’re childhood friends.

I hate it when people get to your best friend just because that person is your best friend and they can get all the juicy stories out.

I really don’t feel like going back there, she’ll probably hug me and pretend that we met after seventeen thousand years (which would have been a very peaceful seventeen thousand years indeed). I guess I’ll stay home and work on my blog instead. The way things are going, I’ll definitely come up with many more “grumble” sessions in the near future!  

3 of your kind reacted:

Oooooooooooooooooooooo

o.0

Oooooooooh

Yeah, thats pretty much it.

January 5, 2007 at 3:27 AM  

Oh n Btw, Jennifer "Lopez" isnt all that HOT or GOODlooking...
I think ur looking for, Jennifer "Aniston".

January 7, 2007 at 1:13 AM  

Damn girl...i sure not get on your wrong side :P

Btw abhishek, not Jennifer Aniston i think she's looking for Jessica Alba...

You what i just thought..she might just kill us both and make it look like a accident :/

btw this is Aqiul :P

January 14, 2007 at 11:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home