The good old days

Do you miss the people and the places that made you smile? Everything always finds a way of reminding you of all the good things you had, that you let go of, or that let go of you. The worst thing about good times is that, when you are there, at that time, you do not realize that this will be a memorable moment in your life. You do not stop and think, "I'm gonna look back and miss these days, these people" because you only think it gets better from then on.

Miss 'no good skinny waist' finally made her return into my life; my much needed blog inspiration. She made it a point to tell all the people present, that they had lost weight, except me though. I suppose that was a casual mistake, she definitely didn't mean to miss complimenting me on purpose. As usual, the guys in the group began to suck up to her and tell her how fabulous she looked. Trust me, when you wear 'designer' clothes, designed by 'you', remember to wear the belt that was meant to go with it, because empty loops on either side of your kurta look lame. They look so lame, that it can be used as a comparison in the future, for instance one may say -- "OMG! She looked so lame with that hair-do, but not as lame as that girl, who wore her kurta without the belt, with those open loops on either side."

Image of the evil one:

Take notice of the slight malnutrition and the Chinese eyes. And she isn't even this pretty in real life :p



That aside, I realized that my time in the group was up. Everything in life has an expiry date. The shelf life of the good things that have come my way, make perishable goods seem everlasting. I cannot ignore the fact, that her entry into my life has kicked me back to my books. I just miss the good days.

Note : Body hugging clothes and sluttyness have the never exhausting capacity of turning desperate boys into vacuum cleaners (read: suck ups).

5 of your kind reacted:

i like the eyelash! its sooo curvy!

September 22, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

I can make anyone look good :D

September 23, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

'The worst thing about good times is that, when you are there, at that time, you do not realize that this will be a memorable moment in your life. You do not stop and think, "I'm gonna look back and miss these days, these people" because you only think it gets better from then on.' So true! Nice read, except i dont know who 'the evil one' is. Yours, I mean. Mine, i simply call,'Boss!'. :P

September 27, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

I would totally date the evil one. Heck, atleast the image of the evil one.
She is soooo pretty :o

I want a full body portrait next post. Complete with the sluttyness, vacuum cleaners and the whole loop thing. I didn't really get it. Which kurta has loops? :S

October 5, 2008 at 6:42 AM  

:)

October 14, 2008 at 5:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home